Garlic Top Sirloin Roast
- 5 lbs Bison Top Sirloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 glove garlic, slivered
- 6 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 bay leaf
Rub salt, pepper and paprika into the meat. With a small knife, make slits in the Top Sirloin. Press garlic slivers into the roast.
Place the potatoes, carrots, and onions in a large slow cooker. Place meat on top of the vegetables. Pour in water and beef broth, and add bouillon cubes and bay leaf.
Place lid on slow cooker, and cook for 6 hours on High or 8 hours on Low. During the last half hour of cooking, add the green bell peppers.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving 171, protein 26g, Total fat, 2g, Sodium 643mg, Total Carbohydrates 10g
Recipe from IBC Cooking With Bison Cookbook